Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Rooms of Jamaa, Episode 26: Pillow Room

Top of the mornin' to all the people reading this post! 
I wish it was night, though. I hate getting up and going to school. But I'm just gonna ignore that for now lol. For the morning post today, I'm going to write another episode of Rooms of Jamaa. The Pillow Room is the topic today! Once again, credits go to The AJ Wiki for some of this information.
- The Pillow Room was intended as a place to tell stories and relax.
- The look of the Pillow Room (on the outside) changes for each season except Autumn.
- The music inside is seemingly played by in acoustic guitar.- The Pillow Room is not seen on the World Map, despite the fact it should be.
- There are many layering "Secrets" in here. You can hide behind vases and completely disappear.
- Before the Pillow Room existed here, this room was the old Medical Center. 

That's a wrap on today's morning post! I hope you enjoyed, and I'll be back later.

No comments: