Sunday, May 7, 2017

New Template - The Midnight Tiger Preys Tonight

Hi people! As you've probably noticed, I just finished updating the blog's new template. For each template, I have a small story behind them. Let me explain this one.

The Midnight Tiger is a legendary animal, somewhere out in the mystical lands unknown to humans. It lives among many other animals and organizes them into tribes, while he is their main leader. However, his authority soon becomes threatened. A White Wolf, who was formerly a leader of one tribe (a secondary leader), is now rebelling against the Midnight Tiger with an army of his own. They kill innocent animals to try and gain power over all the tribes. The Midnight Tiger has now decided to do something about it... and he will prey tonight on the animals who betrayed him and his innocent citizens. The battle will go down in history. 

Obviously, this template's music is from The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe. I was hesitant about using it because the music is, well, too good for a blog lol. But it fit well with the theme, and I really hope you guys enjoy it! I'm going to end this post now, but I'll be back soon with today's updates. Bye!

3 comments:

Lostfairy said...

Oooooh, nice template! Also, you can totally use good music for a blog! ^.^ Do you like The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe too? :D

Penguin55544 said...

Thanks! I worded that pretty weirdly, though. Good music should be used on blogs- I don't know what I was thinking lol. And yes, I do like The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe! It's one of the best fantasy movies (and novels) out there.

Lostfairy said...

Oh cool! Another Narnia fan! XD I like how The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe was fantasy yet it held some biblical truth. :)