Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Returning Hyena Claws/Sombreros and Tiki Chair Glitch May 2017

May the third be with you! Oh wait- it's not tomorrow yet. That sentence made no sense because it's not May fourth yet. Oh well, tomorrow morning I will get that intro right!
That may have been confusing for some people. But you'll understand tomorrow. In the meantime, we have some updates to get through! First of all, I'm going to start being more active with underwater updates. I'll try and post new items from there, too, if they're released along with land ones. And that's what happened today. Here are the new items!

The Hyena Claw is available at the Diamond Shop, while the Sombrero is up for purchase at Bahari Bargains.
There is no Daily Explorer update today (because AJHQ must've been lazy today), but I still have something really interesting to share. I was going to by a Tiki Chair for one of my dens, and when I tried to switch the color, many random chairs popped up in different positions. Take a look at the screenshots below!


Obviously, none of these are actual Tiki Chairs. This must've been some kind of coding error. Then I tested them out in my den. I bought the brown, backwards chair, and guess what? The glitched version appeared!
This is a really weird glitch, but I still find it cool to experiment with.  
I have no more ideas for this post now. So, that's going to end today's updates! I hope you enjoyed the post, and I'll see you all next time.

No comments: