Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Some Exam Results + Egyptian Rug

And I'm back for today's post.
Guys, it's honestly too late to make an actual post. It requires a lot of thinking, and at this time on a school night, my mom won't let me stay up much longer. But I will have enough time to explain the latest events of my life, and give the new item.
So today, I got 1/3 of my results back from exams. I tied with another person for the best score in Language Arts, and we both got advanced. This made my day. Also, I had a math test today, which seemed pretty easy. I also got results from a math quiz, which I did last week, and I did great on that, too. I am so thankful for the great days I have been getting lately!
Now, I have to go soon. But here is the new item.
Anyways, that's all I can do for now. Tomorrow's update post will be better- I promise. See you all later!

1 comment:

purple said...

Congrats on getting a good result on your exam. ^.^