Sunday, May 21, 2017

Fantasy Castle Windows Secret?

Welcome back to Channel 847638476874456 (and a few other numbers) news! Today we have breaking news... Penguin55544 has just became a billionaire!
Haha, I wish. That would be nice. But it isn't true lol. My intros are always weird.
On the other hand, I do have some breaking news to share with you guys- I was just editing my Fantasy Castle den when I noticed something interesting. The color of the windows changes depending on the wallpaper color. At first, this is the color of the windows (by default).
However, when I changed the wallpaper, that's when the colors switched.
I never noticed this before. I don't even know if it ever existed. Is this new? Comment if you've seen it before, because I haven't. But yeah, that's all for this post! Until next time, goodbye.

3 comments:

gingy gingy said...

That's so cool! I've never noticed that before either until now.

Lostfairy said...

Woah! That's really neat. :o

Violet AJ said...

I never realize that happened. Weird.