Tuesday, May 23, 2017

What is a Spike? (Social Experiment)

Hola viewers!
Today I'm feeling (a little) better than yesterday, but my allergies are still here. However, I have something else to talk about today. I just did a social experiment in Jamaa over spikes. I randomly went into servers and asked the question "what are spikes". I did this on my spare account so it would seem somewhat more believable. Here are the results I got:



 *For this one, I had asked if someone could tell me what spikes were. This bunny responded by saying nahh. I just included it because it represents how rude some people can be to others, when they're just asking a simple question. A member fox also made fun of me when I asked, but I didn't get the chance to get a screenshot.*
So, as you can see, most of the responses I got were the actual definition of Spikes, people's opinions, or rude answers. I wanted to collect this data just to see what people would say. I'm glad some people were willing to take their time and give a proper answer.
Anyways, that's all I have for this post! I hope you enjoyed it and I'll be back later.