Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Items of Jamaa, Episode 25: Elf Bracelets

Jammers, Penguin's back.
What does this mean? It means that there's going to be another post. 
Ignore my intros... I always make them weird lol. But yep, I'm back for today's morning post! I've decided to write another episode of Items of Jamaa today. This morning on May 2nd, 2017, we'll be talking about Elf Bracelets. Once again, I give credit to the AJ Wiki for this post!
- They were first released in Jam Mart Clothing during Beta Testing.
- They were relocated to the Horses Only Party in 2012. They can still be purchased there.
- When in Beta Testing, they were only 45 gems.
- There are three variations of this item: the Rare Elf Bracelets, the Rare Scary Elf Bracelets, and the Rare Friendship Bracelets. 
- These are commonly called Elf Cuffs by many people.
- Elf Bracelets are one of the many prizes available in The Forgotten Desert.

That's a wrap on this episode! Until my next post, goodbye.

No comments: