Thursday, May 25, 2017

Jamaa Journal Update: Coyotes

Hey guys!
Today has been a pretty good day for me. But tomorrow is going to be better. I have a field trip tomorrow for school. 7th Grade is going to the Bowling Alley. I honestly haven't been bowling in so long, I forgot what it was like...lol
Let's get into the update today. There is a new Jamaa Journal, and here it is.





Because of the new Journal design, I'm just going to include the new parts of the update. But yeah- what do you guys think of this? I really like that AJHQ has began to finally try and make the oceans popular. They have been releasing many new oceans features lately, and now we have Pet Sharks. If they can just make rare underwater items, their mission would be complete. 
I don't really have anything else to say in this post, so that's the end of it! I'll see you guys next time.

No comments: