Monday, May 8, 2017

Rare Feather Earrings, AJ Launch Trailer and Original Intro Video

And as May 8th, 2017 comes to a close, Penguin has returned to write his update post.
So yep, I'm back again. Today has been more of a bad day. Sometimes when I play basketball games, I get nervous. I have what it takes to be good physically at the game- but sometimes, I can't do it mentally. I feel like I am horrible at it, but I still won't give up on playing. I get nervous in game and think that if I try and mess up, others will laugh. Now, at this point, I've been playing basketball for 3-4 hours a day on weekends, and about 2 on weekdays. I have improved so much over the time and it is truly one of my passions. But today, I totally blew my chance to prove myself. I missed every shot because I was nervous. I just don't know how to get over the nervous part in game. And when this kind of stuff happens, it affects me all day- I constantly think about it. I'm not asking for advice, but I'm going to need to find a way to overcome being nervous. This can be practiced even out of games.
Whew... that was a long paragraph. I sometimes doubt I'll ever get good at what I like, but I know that I somehow will become better one day. Now let's begin looking at today's updates. The rare item today can be purchased at Jam Mart Clothing!
For the next part of the post, I have a video to share with you guys. I found it quite interesting.
The AJ Launch Trailer has always been one of my favorite videos on Youtube. You can just watch it and spot all of the differences between modern day Animal Jam and the Beta. This video really makes me proud to play the game itself. It has improved so much and is now one of the best online games out there
Finally, I've decided to share another video in this post. However, this video has a completely different meaning than the other.
Return of the Alphas shows the original lore of Animal Jam. It is what I still think AJHQ should use to explain to newer Jammers. Back in the days (I feel old saying that lol) this video was used as the introduction for new Jammers. I honestly think this is a much better introduction than Peck. No offense to Peck, but I miss the Liza introductions. But yes, this video shows more of the original AJ lore and that's why I think it is another important clip people should watch.
Now that's the end of today's update post. This was way better than writing about some boring Daily Explorer updates. Blogs are always changing! I'm going to go now- it's getting late. Bye guys!

No comments: