Monday, May 15, 2017

Rare Mermaid Necklace, Phantom Ball Tips and New Platypus Pet

Hey guys!
I honestly hate Mondays. I feel so tired after school and I have a lot on my mind. But it's actually been a pretty good Monday. Everything in my day has went well! 
Now, there is a new rare in stores today. It can be found in Bahari Bargains.
I actually like this item. Not because it is unique, but because AJHQ has been recognizing the oceans more lately. It's been a while since a RIM was released out of Jam Mart Clothing.
Nextly, since the Summer Carnival is here I've decided to give you some tips on my favorite game there: Phantom Ball.
When I am playing to get a high score, I try and time it to make sure the "arrow thingy" will stop directly in the middle. And yes, I have no other names for that "arrow thingy". After that, I'll release it when the yellow color gets to the middle of the "arrow thingy". That was pretty confusing, so here is an example of a time I would release the ball:
Just try and make sure your release on both parts is in the middle, or near it. This helps a lot for scoring points. Now, if you want to go for the harder ones, use full power. I recommend bouncing the ball off the walls for that, too. 
Finally, remember last week when the update announced a new eggstravaganza pet? Well, it has been confirmed. In one of Shopking's latest videos, he gets a pet Platypus.
I think this is a pretty cool idea. Also, of of the action the Platypus does is a backflip. That was a creative feature.
It's getting late now, so I'm gonna end this post. I hope you enjoyed it- but until next time, goodbye!

No comments: