Thursday, May 11, 2017

Snowflake Arctic Wolves, Returning Summer Carnival, New Pet and Upcoming Coyotes

Hey guys! Today was an update day, and I have a whole bunch of stuff to share with you guys for this post.
First of all, when I was about to log onto AJ, I noticed there was a new home screen.
After I logged on, the Jamaa Journal was completely different than expected. It doesn't even look like a newspaper anymore! I honestly like the old design better. But yeah... here is the update.








This update wasn't too bad. The Snowflake arctic wolves are pretty cool. I'm also really glad that the Summer Carnival is back. There is also a new pet in the Eggstravaganza, and I'm assuming this is going to be a year round thing now. Finally, coyotes will soon be coming to Jamaa. I'm not surprised- I had a feeling that they'd eventually come.
Here is the look I made with my Snowflake Arctic Wolf:
Anyways, I've got to go for now. It's really late, but I'll be back tomorrow. Until then, goodbye!

1 comment:

Violet AJ said...

I don't think many people like the new journal. Including me:P