Monday, May 29, 2017

New Template - Surrender To Hope

Hey guys!
Okay, finally, I've gotten back into my posting mood. And guess what? Next week is officially my last week of school! I only have Tuesday through Friday this week, and Monday through Wednesday next. There's only seven days left of school and I'm ready for summer.
Today, though, there's no school because of Memorial Day. Also, I just updated the template yesterday, but still didn't post about it. I am just now getting back to posting. 
For this template, I just had a picture in my mind: a girl waiting for her husband to come back from war. The war is raging and she doesn't know if he's alive. She questions herself every day. On a calming, summer night, she goes to the beach and lets hope just fill her mind. 
That's how I got the inspiration for this template. I hope you guys like it!
Now, I'm going to make the update post. I haven't done one in a while due to my "procrastination". I can't even say that word now without cringing lol. But I'll see you guys then!

No comments: