Friday, May 26, 2017

Weekend Overview

Hi people!
I'd like to make this post to explain what my weekend will be like. Today, I have a short day at school because of our field trip. We're going to the Bowling Alley, and hopefully (with the food, too) it'll be a lot of fun!
Now, I want to talk about this weekend. Because of Memorial Day, I'll be able to post a lot more on Monday. I get that day off. Also, I don't have any homework now, so I can get more time on the remainder of my school days to post. Currently, I have 7 school days left, and most of those days are for fun activities. Next week I have four days of school, and the week after there are three days. But for this weekend, I'll be posting much more. I can promise that.
Anyways, I've got to go now... I'll see you all later!

No comments: