Monday, May 1, 2017

Rare Rose Tiara, DE Update and A New Tunnel/Cave Theory

Hey guys! I am back to write today's update post.
Today's been a good day for me. Math hasn't been too hard, school's been fine, and no drama has occurred. I'm really thankful for the days lately.
Now, let's get into the updates today: here is the Rare, and it can be bought at Jam Mart Clothing.
The Daily Explorer today is completely based off of the rare- it's never very interesting on Mondays.
Finally, I've watched a few theory videos about there being an underground tunnel in Jamaa. After all, ho else could you get from Mt. Shiveer to Crystal Sands? There must be some kind of passage way. Now, I have a new theory: remember the cave in The Lost Temple of Zios? Here's a picture of it.
I believe that this cave could possibly lead to the tunnel that separates Mt. Shiveer from Crystal Sands. I still think it would be cool if AJHQ added a cave land, which would be underground but filled with many new destinations. It could be accessed from The Temple of Zios (from the picture above), Mt. Shiveer, or Crystal Sands. And it's all because of the tunnels that might be beneath Jamaa, which would lead to those caves. (I hate that sentence. It just doesn't sound right. But I'm too lazy to fix it, haha.) What do you think about my theory here? Do you agree with it? Comment your thoughts below!
That's all for this post, and I hope you didn't enjoy it. (Just kidding- I hope you did lol). But enough of my weirdness. 'll see you guys tomorrow!

No comments: