Sunday, May 21, 2017

Sombrero, Another Funny Warriors Animation and Items I Think Should Be Rarer

Hi people of the world!
I've finally gathered up all the information for today's update post. Before we begin, though, I'm going to announce some news.
Lately, I've been thinking a lot about A Jammer's Dream. I don't even like the series anymore, and it was poorly written. I feel like I wrote all of the books in that series for nothing. Nobody really liked them, anyways. I did have a lot of fun writing them, though. Should I bring "A Jammer's Dream" back? I'd like it if you guys commented your thoughts on that below.
Now it is time for the updates today. Over at the Summer Carnival, you can purchase the returning Sombrero!
The Sombrero is a pretty iconic item at the Summer Carnival, don't you think?
Secondly, it's another one of those days where I watch tons of Warriors animations. One of my favorite Warriors Youtubers is Moonkitti. Recently, I watched another Warriors animation that made me laugh too hard.
This is funny, especially because of the characters. The part that made me laugh the most was Bluestar and Brindleface's reactions. 
Finally, I've done some research on a few items. I looked for items that aren't commonly seen around AJ anymore, and aren't really worth anything. Here are the two items I came up with:

The Fireworks fountain was sold in 2011-2012, and the Hummingbird feeder was available in 2012-13. I barely see any of these items anymore- at all. Personally, I've never even seen anyone with a Fireworks Fountain. What do you think of these items? None of them are super rare yet, but I think they should be worth something. 
That's all I have for the update post today. This week, I'm going to make sure I can keep on track with posting. I'll make sure of it. I'll see you guys next time!

No comments: