Thursday, May 11, 2017

Non Members Wearing Members Only Items - Glitch

Hola people reading this post!
Recently I stumbled across an interesting video by Julian2. He explains that there is another glitch where non members can wear member items. This is the video he uploaded about it:
I tried out the glitch, and guess what? It worked! I used it on my spare account. Here is the screenshot I took of my non member account wearing member items.
Cool, isn't it? I'm sure this glitch won't last for long, so make sure to do it while you can. Also, if you didn't know how to do it, here is the guide.
First you must open up your inventory and click on "sort by head items". Then go to the trading tab. After that, go back to the clothes tab. You should be able to click on random items that aren't member, but they will show up completely different and member. It took a while to get this look because I had to figure out which items I had to click on. 
I hope this post helped! I'll be back later and posting about the Jamaa Journal update. I can't wait to find out what "Winter is coming" means. But anyways, I'll see you soon!

5 comments:

KittenTheGlitch said...

It still works!

Anonymous said...

It Still works!

Anonymous said...

It still works but not for rare or diamond member items. I lost my membership a while ago and I had more rares and diamond member items than common ones, so I wish it did.

parjolan said...

It works!

Anonymous said...

it wont let you wear it outside