Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Rope, Mira Says Tips/Tricks and The Sky Kingdom Statue Analyzed

Hi peeps. And no, I don't mean the marshmallow ones. I mean you guys reading this post.
Today I had a decent day. I did build my confidence up in basketball during games. Also, in Math, I've been doing great lately. Right now we're finding distances on graphs using the Distance Formula. It's somewhat related to the Pythagorean Theorem. (That's a big word for something in math.)
Now-
Wait a second. I usually say "Now, let's get in to the updates. Here is the new item!". But today, I'm going to be unique. I'm going to say it a different way!
AJHQ has updated today and they released a new item. In Jam Mart Furniture, we have the returning rope!
Recently, while trying to beat Mira Says, I miserably failed. It's really hard to beat that game, especially with lag. But I have some good tips and tricks to get you the the end of it- they almost helped we win, but I got one wrong at the last moment. But yeah, the game looks like this:
My first tip is to go onto an empty server with less lag. This will help Mira's "directions" come out clear. But the main tip I want to give you guys is to write notes down. With all of the colors you have to memorize towards the end, you should write them down quickly. This will help you remember them and have a cheat sheet when asked to repeat the pattern. Instead of writing the actual colors, though, just write the first letter of its name. For example: Purple would be P, and Orange would be O. This also helps you write things down faster.
I just switched back to the Sky Kingdom Den, and guess what? I just realized a connection from Mira Says to the Sky Kingdom den. When you first enter it, there is a statue of Mira in the center.
Under the Mira Statue, there are four colors. Purple, Orange, Blue and Green. Do you see a resemblance to Mira Says now? These are the colors used in the game, and they're under Mira. I think that the inspiration for this part of the Sky Kingdom came from Mira Says.
As my update post on May 9th, 2017 comes to a close, it's time to say goodbye (until tomorrow morning- not forever, because I could never do that).  I'll see you all next time!

No comments: