Saturday, May 6, 2017

Returning Trough Item, My Favorite Masterpieces and End of DE Updates?

Hi people of Jamaa- ready for another post?
Today I will be updating the blog's template. I can confirm that. But for now, I'm concentrating on today's update post. Let's get right into it! So firstly, here is the new item, which is available at Jam Mart Furniture.
The Trough ha returned to stores. It seems like AJHQ has been concentrating on farms a lot lately.
Now, there is no Daily Explorer update today, and I don't think there will be. But I have more to talk about for this topic later. For now, let's just move on to the next part of the post. Recently, I was going through my masterpieces when three caught my eyes. These three are my favorites Masterpieces I own.


I really like the art style on all of them! The first two are more personal- they're drawings of my main look, even though now I don't really use it too often. The third masterpiece is one I trade for a while ago, and I just find it quite cool. These are now all on display at my den since I rarely have any masterpieces in it.
So, remember what I said earlier about there not being a Daily Explorer update today? Well, I'm starting to think there won't be ever again on this blog. Honestly, DE Updates are pointless. Nobody really cares about them, and if they did, they could just visit the Daily Explorer themselves. I know that DE Updates have been a huge part of my update posts, but I will no longer include them. Yes, this is my decision. I'll find something else to replace them, but for now I won't be posting Daily Explorer updates anymore. I hope you guys understand this!
Now that my little explanation is over, it's time to end this post. I'll see you all later!

2 comments:

Lostfairy said...

Nice masterpieces! :D I like the first one the best, it's cool. ^.^

I understand!! :D I can get why it can be tiresome to take the pictures and stuff. ;)

purple said...

Hi Penguin! It's been a while.
I really like the masterpieces. Just like Lost, I like the 1st one the best as well! The 3rd one looks REALLY cool. :O Nafaria9's masterpiece is so unique and awesome looking.
I agree on what you said with the DE Updates. I don't think I ever did them on my blog because of the reasons you mentioned here. But I still enjoyed your posts, even with the DE Updates! :D