Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Random Post with More Warriors Stuff

Hey guys!
I don't really have any good ideas for the morning post today- so why not have another random one? With random stuff? Yeah, that's what we'll be doing here.
For the first part, I want to show you guys another one of my favorite Warriors Youtubers. LZRD WZRD constantly makes videos with a deep analysis of Warriors. An example of one of his best (in my opinion) videos is below.

I really like how he comes up with these really, really good theories and actually thinks about the plot. He is always true here and each video is great.
There's nothing else to post about in this "random" post here on National Post Day so I'll just include one more thing n this post. (Wait a second- did I really just write that horrible grammar? Oh well. I'll keep it there just for fun lol)
But for the last part of this post, I made a meme about my life right now. It's pretty true, especially because my last day of school is 1 week from today now.
Yep, that's my life currently.
I'm going to end this post now. It's time to get ready. But I'll be back later for today's updates! Until then, this is goodbye.

No comments: