Wednesday, May 24, 2017

My Favorite .io Games

Recently, I've been playing a bunch of .io games in my free time. These are usually online survival games where everyone on a server can compete for the largest score. So, for this post, I'm going to do something slightly different (that rarely happens). I'm going to have a non-AJ related post!
So, for this post, I'm going to list my top three favorite .io games. Let's begin!

Diep.io
This game is my favorite .io game. It is really fun and you can waste so much time getting lost in this game. It's a challenge to get to the top of the leader board, but something fun to try. I really enjoy that everyone gets a chance and there are many different types of game modes.

Agar.io
This is probably the most famous .io game out there. It is about, well, being a blob and trying to get bigger. The objective is to eat food and kill other players. However, there aren't as many game modes in here, and I personally like Diep.io better.

Slither.io
This is another famous .io game. For this one, you're a worm and have to get bigger. This is possible by eating food and killing other players. To kill other players, you'll have to get their head to run into your body. This game is cool to play and everyone has a chance!

These are my three favorite .io games. Not everybody likes them, but I do have a passion for some. They are great to play on your free time. What other games do you guys like to play, besides Animal Jam? Comment your answer below. Anyways, I've got to go now. Until next time, goodbye!

No comments: