Sunday, May 14, 2017

Egyptian Beard, Mother's Day Facts and Summer Carnival Theory

Hey guys! Today is May 14th, 2017, and that means it's Mother's Day. I don't think any moms are reading this post- but I just want to acknowledge all they do for us. They support us, feed us, and help us through the worst events of childhood. I'd like to thank my mother for being there!
For the AJ part of this post now... let's begin with the new item. It can be found in Jam Mart Clothing today!
For the next part of the post, I'd like to share a few Mother's Day facts with you all. All credits go to this website!
- Of all the flowers bought for holidays, one quarter are for Mother's Day.
- Research has proven that there are actually health benefits to receiving flowers.
- Approximately 14 billion dollars are spent on Mother's Day in the USA.
- The first Mother's Day was celebrated in 1908.
- Mother's Day became a recognized holiday in 1914 in the USA.
- In the 1800s, attempts were made to celebrate mothers but none of them were recognized largely.
- Mother's Day is celebrated in nearly 50 countries.
I hope you learned something from those facts! But now, I have a new Summer Carnival theory to explain to you guys. On the new home screen, an eagle and coyote are sitting on the "storage".
In the actual Summer Carnival, this exists. But AJHQ has never really acknowledged it before. Now they have- on the home screen! This is making me believe maybe- just maybe, there will be something new involved with this little storage area. Could they make it into a shop? Now that AJHQ has acknowledged it, they might do something with it.
That's all I ave for this post!  have a busy day ahead of me, with family reunions/mother's day stuff. But until my next post, this is goodbye.

No comments: