Friday, April 28, 2017

Storming The Fortress Jamaa Journal Update

Hey guys!
Yesterday I literally couldn't concentrate on anything. I had to do a Language Arts paper, and that took 2 hours. For the rest of the night... well, I procrastinated. I just played games all night lol. I'll just have to make up my reading this weekend.
But I didn't get to post yesterday, either. I lost track of time and fell asleep. So today, for the morning post, I'm going to give you my opinion on the new update. Here it is!







This update is long. First of all, we got a new adventure. Then there is a thousand animals (not surprising now.), an Ocean Diamond shop. Pet Giraffes are now for all Jammers, too! This is a pretty good feature to the update. And last but not least, the AJ animal cycle continues again. To be honest, this update wasn't that bad. It's the best one we've had in a while. 
I'll go more into depth of this update later, but for now, I have to go! See you all soon.

2 comments:

gingy gingy said...

I loveeee the new adventure!

Penguin55544 said...

Yeah, it was really cool! I like how it ended. I still wonder what the next adventure will be about, though. (Some of the Alphas think the Phantoms are gone forever now. I don't believe that.)