Saturday, April 29, 2017

The Owl Claw, 1,000 Animal Slots DE Update an An Underwater Music Glitch

Hello earthlings... I, the one and only Penguin (because there's no other Penguin55544's in this world- at least I think so) has returned. 
Now, I realize that I am posting late. Why? I have no particular answer. So let's just get into the updates. First of all, here is today's new item, which can be found at the Diamond Shop.
Another Claw Machine has been released. These claws machines are becoming too common. I mean, what's the point of the original one nowadays? If you want a certain animal plushie, just buy one of these and you'll get it.
Secondly, here is the Daily Explorer update, which today is reminding us about the 1,000 animal slots feature.
 And last but not least, I have a really weird glitch to share with you guys. For some reason, glitches have been super common for me lately. While editing an underwater den and changing ts music, this popped up:
The weird thing is, even when I exited out of the "Edit Den" tab, it was still there.
I had to refresh the page for it to actually go away. This has never happened before, nor have I ever heard of it. What do you all think of this glitch?
I don't really have anything else to say for now. So guess what? That's all I have for this post! Until next time, this is goodbye.

No comments: