Monday, April 10, 2017

Rare Hypno Glasses, RIM Daily Explorer Update and New Zios Statue Idea

Hello to all of you people reading this post!
Today, my day has been decent. I still don't know what I got on that test from last week, but it'll be in the gradebook tomorrow (according to my teacher). Currently, in all my classes we're studying for our state exams next week. However, I will be getting Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday off for Easter. I think it's kinda stupid that we review these three days, then forget it all over break. And once we come back, it's time to take the tests.
But now, let's get into the AJ part of this post. Today is Monday, and you can find the Rare at Jam Mart Clothing.
When I first saw this rare,  thought it should've been at the April Fool's party instead. But that's just my opinion.
Here's the latest Daily Explorer update:
Now, lately I've seen the Mira Statue popping up a lot. If you didn't know, it's a golden statue of Mira, one of the creators of Jamaa. Here is a picture of the item.
I think that AJHQ should create a Zios version of this item. It would be really cool, and really add to the old lore of Animal Jam. What would you think of that if a Zios Statue was released?
I hope you enjoyed this post! I have to go now, but I'll see you all as soon as I can possibly return. But for now, goodbye!

No comments: