Sunday, April 16, 2017

Happy Easter 2017!

Hey guys! Happy Easter to all of you.
Today has been a terribly busy day for me. I went to the zoo early this morning, and after that, we all went out to eat. I haven't had any time to get to the posts earlier. But now I am back and ready for today's updates! So, first, here is the new item in stores.
And here is the latest Daily Explorer update!
Finally, I found a really... well, interesting video in Youtube. As you all know, I am a big fan of Basketball. This video below is an example of someone grinding to be their best (or, more like acting. It's still good though!)
I just find this really cool. I know it's fake, but this video is entertaining to me. I don't know why lol.
Anyways, I have to go now! There will be more posts tomorrow because I'll have much more time. But until then, see ya later!

No comments: