Monday, April 24, 2017

Rare Accordion, DE Update and More Jamaa Journal Ideas

Hey guys! I apologize for posting this so late, but I just haven't concentrated on it today. I read and studied math, but immediately after I began playing Diep.io. It's an addicting game...
Now, let's get into today's updates. It is Monday, and the RIM can be found in Jam Mart Clothing.
The Rare accordion is pretty cool. I think there is another version of this item at the Jam Session party, though. 
There is also a new daily explorer update at last.
 Finally, I have yet another update idea for this upcoming Thursday.I believe that the Summer Carnival will be announced, but it will just say it's coming soon. It probably won't actually be available again until late May. But to understand what I mean, here is what AJHQ would release on updates around this time years ago. 
This update, AJHQ will most likely announce the return of the Summer Carnival. I don't have any other ideas for updates, though.
Anyways, I know this post was short, but it's all I have for today. I hope you enjoyed, and I'll see you all later!

No comments: