Friday, April 14, 2017

Eggstravaganza and New Den Lock Feature Update

Hey guys! 
Yesterday I completely forgot to make the update post. So guess what? The first post today, this one, will be dedicated to it. Let's begin looking at the latest Jamaa Journal update now.




This update, well, besides the Eggstravaganza, was pretty bad. It only included one real good thing, 
Based on other buddy's posts, though, I now realize that you can lock you den so nobody at all can go in. Here's what I mean:
As of right now, nobody at all can enter my den. This update will be great for people that need privacy.
So yeah. That's a wrap on the latest Jamaa Journal! They should've added the new den lock feature into it, but it wasn't even mentioned. That's kinda stupid because they would've easily had more room to add it. But anyways, that's all for this post! I'll see you all later.

No comments: