Thursday, April 20, 2017

Tropical Storm Cloud, April Showers DE Update and Outer Space Land Idea

The penguin has returned.
So umm... yeah. That's my intro. Now, where were we? Oh yeah. Today was my math part of the tests. I was really nervous this morning about it, but eventually I got over it. There were two parts to the test, and we had thirty minutes to do each of them. I feel like I did pretty good on the first part. However, the second part was a little harder, but I still feel good about it. This has gotten my spirits up! Now, tomorrow I have the Language Arts test, which I'm not as worried about. After all, I read a lot every day, and write posts (which actually enhance your writing skills). 
Since that part of the post is over, let's begin looking at the updates today. The new item is located in the Diamond Shop, and is part of the Storm Cloud series AJHQ will release today through Sunday.
This cloud has really cool affects. You can change the weather it produces by clicking on it.
To go along with that item, the Daily Explorer has a post now about the new storm clouds.
 This is an interesting idea. So far, I like the first cloud.
While I was experimenting with wallpapers on AJ today, a part of one caught my eye:
And when I saw this, an idea came into mind. What if there was land in outer space that animals could visit? This seems like another far fetched idea, but AJ does have many hints that there is a universe in the Jamaasian world. There has been space items released, too. We could all get animal suits on and use them while up in the space land. The land itself might be in a space ship. This is a really weird idea, I know, but I still think it's cool to read about.
Anyways, that's the end of today's update post. I hope you enjoyed it, and hasta la vista people!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Could you gift me that cloud? (If extra) Thank you if yes.I forgot to get it.