Saturday, April 22, 2017

April-Early June 2017 Goals

Well, hi again for the second time today!
I've decided to make a goals post. This post will be explaining what I want to get accomplished on AJ from now until the last day of school. Let's begin what looking at what I've planned!

First of all, I plan to be much more avid on AJ. i'll still study math a lot more and read, but I will try my best not to procrastinate so I can have a little more time for AJ on weekdays.

Another goal I have is getting this blog to 100,000 views. This will be the biggest milestone yet, and it'll prove that The Animal Jam Spring is truly helpful to all Jammers. Currently, at the pace it's gaining views, we wouldn't make it. But I'll have to advertise more and spread the word to people about my blog. I don't care about the amount of views, no; I care about the amount of people constantly enjoying my blog's content.

Those are basically my AJ goals for the rest of the remaining school year. I need to spend more time with buddies/be more active, and gain more viewers. I also need to stick to my other plans with the same amount of reading/studying math each night, but just making sure I don't procrastinate at all. And then I'll make room for basketball, running and working out while at Boys and Girls club. If I stick to this schedule for the rest of the school year (it ends June 7th for me) I'll go out with a bang. 
So yeah, those are my goals for the rest of of this school year. I'm going to go hang out with a few buddies tomorrow. I'll see you all tomorrow!

2 comments:

Violet AJ said...

Nice goals!!! And nice template too:) Our blogs are like the same pagviewsXD

Penguin55544 said...

I just realized that too XD