Sunday, April 2, 2017

New Rares in the Diamond Shop, DE Update and Liza's Garden Theory

Hey guys! I am now back again and ready for today's update post. Nothing has changed today. I spent mostly the whole day with my friends because two of them came over. We played basketball, went to the local track, and then played video games inside. It was a fun day!
Now, I realize that I really need to update the template. It's out of season now. I can promise that I will get to it sometime this week.
Let's get into the updates now, shall we? Here are the 2 new items today, found in the Diamond Shop:
And secondly, here is the Daily Explorer update.
 I don't have much of anything else to post about, but I do have a new theory. In Liza's Garden, the new den, there's this section that interests me. 
In Jamaa Township, there is a bamboo area towards the top right. Maybe this is in the same area, but just covered up, or a little farther away? This is what I'm thinking. Or maybe the hut there is like a guard's home, an once you get past it, you'll be in Liza's Garden. The bamboo would probably be covering it up, and it's a little farther away from what we can see. What do you think about this theory?
Anyways, that's all I have for this post. I'll see you all tomorrow!

No comments: