Friday, April 21, 2017

Hailstorm Cloud and New Item Ideas

Welp, my testing is now officially over! 
Today has been a pretty good day for me. The Language Arts test was actually easy. I'm really glad that our exams are over!
I've been watching Gravity Falls, playing Diep.io and playing basketball all night. I also had to finish a book. This is why I haven't gotten the chance to post until now, but here I am. Now, let's get into the updates. Here is the new item today, found in the Diamond Shop.
The Hailstorm cloud s really, really cool. I'm enjoying these new clouds.
Here is what the Hailstorm Cloud looks like in a den.
I think that AJHQ should release more of the Cloud items. Both of the last two have been really great and have nice animations. A few of the ideas I have for new clouds are Tornado ones (they could include a funnel), and sleet one, of frozen rain.
There are no other updates today, so that's all I'm going to have for this post. I'll see you all in my next post!

1 comment:

Lostfairy said...

Ooooh, a tornado cloud would be awesome!! :D