Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Den Idea: 5-Star Hotel

Hey guys! 
Today I got on my computer, and instantly thought of a new den idea for AJ. This new den in my mind was a five star hotel. I would imagine it being large with a variety of rooms and floors in it. First of all, there'd be a pool on the first floor. It would look something like this, but bigger.
Also, for each of the rooms on the higher floors, they could have a balcony just to make the place seem more "luxurious".
Besides, I don't think AJHQ has released any hotel themed dens I do realize we need a new land more than another den, though. This idea is just something I thought up and had to get out lol.
But yeah, that's all for today's morning post! I'll see you all later for the update post.

2 comments:

Violet AJ said...

That's actually a quite cool idea:)!

Penguin55544 said...

Thanks, Violet!