Sunday, April 9, 2017

Grass Claws, Daily Explorer Update and 1,000 Posts!

Hi there to all of the people viewing this blog! (Another cringey intro! Yay!)
Now, I already made a post about the template, and it's time for today's latest updates. Let's get right into them. Here is the new item today, which can be found in Jam Mart Clothing:
I think there was a rare version of this item released before this one. But it's still pretty cool, and will be good for nature outfits. 
Also, here is the latest Daily Explorer update! 
 Now, I have some really cool news to share with you all: just before I started writing this post, look at the stats I found about my posts.
This update here will mark the 1,000th post on my blog! (not counting the drafts.) This is truly a huge accomplishment, and if it wasn't for all of my viewers and buddies, I would've never made it this far finding updates for you all. This has been an amazing journey and a chapter of my life I'll never want to let go of. The best part? It isn't even near being over yet! I'm so glad I've been able to help all of you out, and have great times with my buddies, even over the blog. This blog has gotten me so many fond memories and I'm glad it's still here to make more. 
So yep, that's my post for today. Like it or not, I'm glad I made it. I'm so thankful for all of you guys! Now, there's nothing else to talk about here, but I'll see you all later. That's a wrap on the Animal Jam Spring's 1,000th post!

No comments: