Thursday, April 13, 2017

Possible Dark Forest Music?

This post is gonna be a little weird...
In the Warriors series, there is a Dark Forest where "bad" cats will go after dying. The trees there are creepy, and it is nothing like StarClan, for the good ancestors. Today while I was playing Return of the Phantoms, I really caught notice of the music in the Arctic Wolf cave.
I don't know why, but for just some reason I think this should be the theme of the Dark Forest. It's pretty creepy, and sets a unsettling tone. Especially if this was n a weird, evil forest like that one. I know this is a weird post, but I just wanted to get my thoughts out lol... they wouldn't get out of my mind.
Now that this post is over, stay tuned, because there will be more soon! (Hopefully not as random as this one)

No comments: