Thursday, April 6, 2017

Better News

Hey guys.
Today I finished my math unit, and we only have one unit left. It isn't until May, though, since next week we'll review for State Exams, then there's Easter, and then- well, we have a week for the State Exams I just mentioned a few words ago. Math today was slightly better. I know I did somewhat good, but I don't know if I got an A on the test. I've been striving so hard lately that I literally have not had time to post. I've been reading, studying math and getting my daily basketball/running routines in. This takes away time from each of my nights. However, now I feel like I may be able to return to posting again. This small break did help more, but now it is time for my return to actual posting again. I just need to get back on schedule again!
Now, I don't have any more time to make an actual post tonight. I will tomorrow, though, and the week after that. I get Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday off next week for Easter, so there will be many posts during that time too. Anyways, I have to go now- I'll see you all later.

2 comments:

Canine Claw (inactive) said...

Math can be stressful but it feels amazing when you get through it.

Penguin55544 said...

Yeah, once you get it down, it's a great feeling.