Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Mossy Stone Bench, New Update Ideas and Exam Posting Schedule

Hey guys!
I don't have a lot of time to make this post, but I'll do my best. I have state tests tomorrow and I'm about to go to bed a little earlier. Now, let's get into the updates: here is the newest item available.
There is no Daily Explorer update today, so I'd like to share with you all a few ideas for next week's update. First of all, I believe there is a chance that the Summer Carnival may return, but if not, that'll happen in the next update after that. Usually the Summer Carnival comes out in mid-spring, and that'll be around time next week. The other idea I have is 1,000 animal spaces. Yes, 1,000 animal spaces obviously seems like too many, but guess what? There have been so many new animals lately, and many more to come. This wouldn't hurt, and would be useful instead of recycling animals to get new ones. The amount of animal slots could increase by one row every time the current row ends.
Finally, since my state exams are tomorrow, I'm going to give a quick rundown of what my posting schedule will be like for the next three testing days. Each day, I will probably be posting like usual, but they might be a little shorter. I have a lot of studying to do and I need to make sure I do my absolute best on the tests. The posts might be slightly earlier, too, because I'm going to get better bedtimes this week to be prepared for the tests.
Anyways, that's all for this post! I'll see you all tomorrow morning.

No comments: