Saturday, April 8, 2017

Spring Phantom Items, Daily Explorer Update and Mysterious Red Spot in Kimbara Outback

Okay, well, I am finally back after one of the worst wees of my life... lol
I don't know what I got on that test yet, but I'm pretty sure it was an A or B. I still don't want any more B's right now, but I will have more chances after Easter. But for now, I actually feel like posting again! My posts haven't been proper lately, and I am finally back on schedule. For the past week I have had no time to get on my computer at all. I apologize for it. When I'm at home, it's sometimes hard not to get agitated at math- to the point where I can't take it anymore. This makes me angry for the rest of the day and I just couldn't focus on anything. So yeah, this week has been my fault. But now I'm going to follow my proper schedule and get back to what I'm used to doing. I'm going to fix the mistakes I had this week and forget it ever happened.
Now, since I am back to regular posting, there was a small update a few days ago! It is the Spring Phantoms updates.
I've just found these Spring Phantom items in the Diamond Shop, and here are what they all look like:


These items are actually great. Some of them are brand new and have unique designs!
Secondly, here is the Daily Explorer update today.
 Finally, I was just walking around the lands today when I noticed something weird in Kimbara Outback. t seems like it's just a big blob of red. It's by the Spider webs in the bottom left corner. Here, take a look at my screenshot of it!
As you can see, it's just a red spot behind the trees. No animals come from it for the Journey book, so I don't know what it is, or why it's there. What do you guys think?
Anyways, that's all I have for this post! I will be posting later (probably the Adventures of Jamaa first episode), and updating the blog's template. But until then, I'll see you all later.

No comments: