Sunday, April 9, 2017

New Template - The Young Knight's First Battle

Hey guys! I'm back today on this really warm Sunday morning (it's already 63 degrees and it's 8:45 AM currently... that means summer is finally coming!)
As you can see the blog's template has once again been updated. I have a story to tell behind this one, too. Now sit back and get ready for a weird explanation of it:

I picture a young knight who wants to prove himself by becoming the best he could possibly be. He is under the control of King Darkalian, his own father. He trains and trains every day. During his first battle, he absolutely dominates. But he realizes the other views of people, and that they are all like him. Then he finds out how much he has missed out on trying to become like his father. The Young Knight, Pelcian, ventures off into the other parts of the world to become who he really is, and not who his father is. But he eventually finds out a much darker side about his family, and he'll have to make the decision of a lifetime. 

I honestly would like to write about that. It sounds pretty interesting. But yeah, that's my story for this template. I hope you enjoyed it, and I'll see you all in my next post!

No comments: