Saturday, April 22, 2017

Spring Flower Cloud, DE Update, Inspiration for Eggstravaganza and More Jamaasian Language

Hola random Jammers reading this post... lol
Today has been a fun day for me. I went to the mall and spent a lot of money I didn't need for anything else. It is also Earth Day, and the leaves everywhere seemed super green today. Outside is just green now. All of the traces of winter are gone, and it's always 40-80 degrees out now. The trees are all green again!  just noticed this today. Is it a coincidence that it's Earth Day?
Let's get into the updates today. Here is the new item today, which can be found in the Diamond Shop:
I really hope the last cloud is the best. I'm liking all of them so far this weekend.
Moving on, here is the latest Daily Explorer update.
 While I was in one of my old summer dens (yep, I'm switching back to them because I'm ready for that season) I noticed the prize from the 2013 Egg Hunt. It looks like this:
I feel like the Eggstravaganza was somewhat inspired by this item. One of the eggs in the nest hatches into a crocodile, which is similar to the Eggstravaganza. What do you think of this theory?
Finally, another thing I found while looking through the den was more Jamaasian Language. Where was it? On the Golden Throne.
Even if this is really more Jamaasian Language, I couldn't even begin to imagine what it says. This Golden Throne may help us decide on future theories, though.
Now that's all I've got for this post. I'll be back as soon as possible to post more. But until then, goodbye!

No comments: