Thursday, June 22, 2017

100,000 Views Party Invitation

Woah... this blog has came a long ways!
I'm back for another post (and with the usual intro). For this post, though, I have an announcement: The Animal Jam Spring has nearly hit 100,000 pageviews!
Honestly, I don't really care about views anymore, even though I did a long time ago. But this is still a big accomplishment and I'm glad people enjoy my blog.
Currently, this blog is about 250 views way from 100,000.
I'd like to host a party. Not for the views, but to thank you all for reading my blog. I really appreciate your comments and hope you enjoy my posts. I try my best to make them quality ones!
So when will this party be? I'm thinking about this Saturday. It may be a little late for this announcement, but I'll try to spread the word. However, you don't have to come- t's not required! Going to the party is completely up to you.
Here is the invitation I have for the 100,000 views party.
I hope to see you there! 
That's all I have to share in this post. Bye Jammers!

4 comments:

lemon said...

Congrats! I will try my best to come to the party

purple said...

:O That's a huge accomplishment! Congrats, Penguin! You totally deserve it. :)
That's a good time so I think I'll be able it come to the party. :D

Penguin55544 said...

Thanks you two! I hope to see you there :)

Violet AJ said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!! I can't make it!!! Why?????