Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Sandcastle Sofa, AJ Update Sneak Peak and Vidcon Explained

Hey guys!  I'm Penguin55544 and here I am for today's update post. 
Today on Animal Jam, there are a few new updates around Jamaa. The new item can be found in Sunken Treasures. This isn't surprising, since most of the recent new items have been there.
Now, since tomorrow is an update day, AJHQ released another sneak peak. Here is the one this time!
So it seems like the entire update tomorrow will be about Vidcon. But what are these teams? In he next video by Aparri, there is an explanation.
Different famous Jammers will be on two teams during the live stream. I guess they'll compete, and according to the sneak peak, the winning team gets rare tags on their 
Anyways, that's all for this post! I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you next time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm crazcatlover, from the Animal Jam Bloggers G+ community! I just saw your post and since I haven't really seen you around, I decided to check out your blog! It seems pretty neat :)

I'm relatively new to Animal Jam blogging- I started my blog late last year. (Not very new, but so many people have been blogging for years, so I feel like such a newbie blogger at times XD)

It's really cool to meet you, and I hope you continue to be a part of the G+ Bloggers community :)

~Crazcatlover

Penguin55544 said...

I'm glad you are here! I hope you enjoy my posts. I just read your blog and it's very nice, too. (I have a similar comment to this on the Google+ Blogger's page XD)
Also, want to be buddies on AJ? I have a ton of open spaces.

- Penguin