Monday, June 26, 2017

Rare Rope Sandals, Craziest Youtube Channel and AJ Whip Shoutout

Hey guy!
I apologize for posting yesterday's updates. But now I'm back!
In Jamaa today, the rare can be found in Jam mart clothing.
At least this rare isn't too expensive.
I recently stumbled across a pretty bizarre Youtube channel called Brave Wilderness. This guy on there, Coyote Peterson, does all sorts of dangerous acts. For example, he purposely gets stung by a bullet ant. (the insect with the most painful bite)
Finally, I'd like to give a shoutout to The Animal Jam whip. It has been around for five years today and is definitely an amazing blog. Nafaria9 works extremely hard on it. Her templates are always great and the effort put into that blog is unbelievable. Today is her blog's anniversary, so make sue to go over there! 5 years is a lot of time and I really appreciate that she has cared for viewers all these years.
There's nothing else to talk about, so I'm going to end this post. I hope you enjoyed, and I'll see you later!

1 comment:

gingy gingy said...

Penguin... thank you so much. You have no idea how much you mean to me. You are such an amazing friend <3 :) I literally can't thank you enough for your friendship!! Stay awesome!