Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Lifeguard Tower, Alpha Origins and Comparing Old/Modern Trading

Hey guys!
Today's been a pretty good day for me. In class, we all played kickball. My team ended up making it to the semifinals, but we lost in that round (not by much, though!).
Now that today is over, I only have 1 day left of school. And that's tomorrow. I am really happy school's getting out, but at the same time it's kinda sad. I worked hard all year long and it just feels weird not doing that anymore. 
Let's get into today's post now. Here is the new item, which can be found in Jam Mart Furniture!
I want to share with you an interesting fact about the original AJ alphas. Just so you know, here they are:
Did you know that these alphas were actually from Earth? According to the Animal Jam Official Insider's Guide, this is a fact. It is said that Mira recruited extraordinary animals from earth an they came to Jamaa as alphas. I personally like this idea- but others may have different opinions. What do you think of this? Do you like the way AJHQ made the alpha's origins?
Finally, I was just going through AJHQ's old youtube videos when I found one about trading. It is pretty funny. Compared to today, this trading from this video is nothing.
There isn't a confirm trade tab, and the design of the trades is just... different. 
This post is now over. I hope you guys enjoyed it, and I'll see you next time!

No comments: