Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Ancient Phantom Wall, Random Jammer Quotes and Weird Pillow Room Light

Hey guys! I'm back and now it is time for the update post today.
Today, the new item is at Jam Mart Furniture.
Not bad. AT least this item isn't as expensive as the last rare.
I feel like starting a new mini series where  I take 2 screenshots of random Jammers talking. This post will be the first time I will do it. 

The first person is having a horrible attempt at a scam, and it's pretty funny that the bunny busts them. The second person is just a nice one that I wanted to feature.
Finally, I noticed something weird near the Pillow Room. There is a weird light near the entrance. Where could it be coming from? There is no crack under the door, either.
Anyways I have to go now. I hope you all enjoyed and I'll be back next time!

2 comments:

Sarahkey said...

Hello Penguin! I'm Sarahkey8, new to your blog! I will try to check it and comment every day :D

Penguin55544 said...

I'm glad you're going to read this blog! It might not be perfect, but I try hard to make it the best I can. Hopefully you'll be entertained with each post.