Tuesday, June 20, 2017

AJ Fishing Idea

Boys, girls, dogs and cats... I'm back!
I just came up with a new idea for an Animal Jam arcade game. What if there was a Fishing game? I would imagine it being in the bottom right corner of Jamaa Township.
This is how I'd picture the actual game: you'd be above a pond and random fish would pop up for a certain amount of seconds. Smaller fish would be worth less points to catch. The bigger fish are faster and worth more points. To catch fish, you'd have to click and hold the mouse down until you get a good release. In some video games, there's is a line to stop at to get a good release. Here's an example below.
You'd have to hold the mouse down until the end of the bar. If you land it close or perfect, you'll catch the fish! Now, the bar might be smaller and go by faster when catching a large fish. In the end, your score is determined by how many fish (little and big) you caught.
That wraps up my idea. I hope you liked it! I'm gonna end this post now, but I'll see you all later.

2 comments:

gingy gingy said...

That's a cool idea!!

Crazcatlover AJ said...

Sounds cool- I wish Animal Jam would add that to the game!

~Crazcatlover