Friday, June 30, 2017

Buried Statue, New Egg Pet Revealed and The Most Unrealistic AJ Feature

Hey guys!
I am back again for another update post. Currently, it is Friday, June 30th, and this will be my last post this month. 
It's getting late, and I'm tired. So let's begin the updates! The new item is available at Jam mart Furniture today.
Secondly, I have some important news: the new eggstravaganza pet has just been revealed. It is an echidna. I give credits to The AJ Whip for this picture! 
I really like the design of echidnas here! This slightly reminds me of a porcupine, another animal AJHQ should add.
Lastly, I want to tell you the most unrealistic thing in AJ. It is that pink flamingo in Crystal Sands. Sure, nothing is wrong with it, except for the fact that it never ever moves away! Yes, I get that they don't want it to move, but that fact makes it the most unrealistic thing on AJ.
I have nothing else for this post, so I'll be done for now. Until next time, goodbye!

No comments: