Wednesday, June 14, 2017

New Idea for the Member Daily Spin

Hey guys!
Today I'm taking a day off from Boys and Girls club too. Right now I have another post to write for you guys. So, today, I logged onto AJ and got the free gifts.
I have a new idea for the Member Daily Spin. Whenever you get free items here, they're always bad ones, such as Rare Item Mondays. Honestly, are Rares even worth as much as diamonds? I'd much rather get 3 diamonds than a rare item Monday. So what could we do to fix this?
My idea here is that AJHQ should add Diamond Items into the Daily Spin. After all, it wouldn't really make much of a difference since they're giving away diamonds daily. Diamond Items would also be better than RIMS.
What do you all think of this idea? Comment below and I'll see you in my next post!

2 comments:

Sarahkey said...

Wow! Awesome idea Penguin! :D That WOULD be awesome! :D

Penguin55544 said...

Yep... sometimes getting the same items over and over again on the Daily Spin gets boring. Diamond items would be an awesome idea for the Member Daily Spin.