Friday, June 2, 2017

AJ Idea: Custom Smoothie Flavors

Hiya people reading this post- it is is, the great Penguin of AJ.
No, not really. I am Penguin, but I'm not an actual "great" figure of AJ. 
Umm...
Let's just forget my weird intro. It always happens, haha. It's currently midnight, and I'm not even close to being tired. I guess I get a little crazy late at night.
Anyways, for this post, I'd like to share a little theory with you guys. Right now it is possible to go and make four smoothie flavors. 
But what if you could make more? You see, I have this idea about custom Smoothie Flavors. It should be an option to pick a smoothie color/flavor from a...
How do I word this? I can't really explain it in words. I might just be stupid. But here's what I mean:
It could be a list of smoothie flavors like this. Or, like when making a masterpiece, you can click on a spot and choose a very specific color. 
I think you understand what I mean by these now. Custom Smoothie Flavors would be a cool feature and might actually attract more attention to Captain Melville's Juice Hut.
Anyways, I'm gonna end this post here. I hope you enjoyed it, and I'll see you all next time!

2 comments:

gingy gingy said...

That's an awesome idea! :D

Violet AJ said...

That'd be cool!