Sunday, June 18, 2017

Underwater Summer Carnival Idea

Guys, I just came up with a cool idea I know would help make the oceans more popular!
Yep, I'm back for another post. Do you know how many AJ idea posts I've been making lately? A lot. I've had many ideas on my mind recently. But the one I have to share right now is a pretty good one (or at least I think so). What if there was an underwater Summer Carnival?
I'd assume it'd have exclusive underwater games, prizes and tickets. I bet this kind of idea would definitely help make the oceans more popular. I would visit the Underwater Summer Carnival if there was one. Today, the regular Summer Carnival always has multiple people in it, so why not make an underwater one? It would attract more attention to the oceans and be lots of fun. Maybe AJHQ could even release a few limited edition underwater prizes. 
What do you think of this idea? Comment below! I'm ending this post now, but I'll be back later. Goodbye!


No comments: