Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Reacting to Old Youtube Videos

Hi people!
As you can tell by the title, in this post I'll be reacting to a few of my old youtube videos. I actually did make some in 2014, but I don't anymore. Most of them are really cringey- I'm warning you!
Let's begin the post with the first video I'll react to.
First of all, how did I think this was funny? I had so many punctuation errors in this video it's unreal. That evil wolf is also not funny at all. And what's the deal with the Mcdonald's hamburger thing? I don't understand my younger self. 
Now, here is the second video I'll react to:
Okay, what on earth. This 21 second video just wasted part of my life. Since when were nose picking jokes funny? And how is "HEY DUDE GIMME THE CORN" supposed to make me laugh? This is probably the worst video I made. It's so horrible and I barely knew anything about making Youtube videos. 
I have one more video to react to, and it's right below this sentence. 
This video is just random. Where did I get the inspiration to act out some 9 year old having a mailtime video? The only part that kinda made me laugh though was the random picture of Hiya67912 saying "u so beautiful". I guess that part wasn't too bad. But this video, overall, was still pretty stupid. 
That's all the Youtube videos I'll be reacting to today. I might make another post like this soon, though. I hope you guys enjoyed! Until next time, goodbye.

1 comment:

gingy gingy said...

This whole post made me laugh.